Thursday 12 January 2012

New Year, New Me!

Happy New Year!

I hope 2012 brings you all your dreams, I know I am (fingers crossed) well on my way to fulfilling my 2012 goals.

Today I enrolled in a Wilton level 1 course, thankfully I pulled my head in and stopped procrastinating and just did it, I look forward to starting those classes once a week I'm hoping I pick up some great tips on piping and sugar flowers which will only help to create better and more beautiful cakes.

I also was given the opportunity to teach a dance class once a week, I will find out in due course if this is going ahead or not but if so I am really looking forward to the possibility of completing my teaching exams, I have missed dance teaching like you wouldn't believe and when given this chance a huge range of emotions came flooding in fear, suspense, excitement, pride and just pure happiness.

Maybe one day I can combine two of my favourite things cake decorating and dance.....don't ask me how but you never know.

Until next time

Keep Calm and Eat A Cupcake

Rainy x

1 comment:

  1. Exactly, You never know And yes I read all your blogs too heh heh

    ReplyDelete