Tuesday 8 November 2011

Alice in Wonderland!

I promised my twitter followers a months ago I would post the photos and info from my daughters birthday bash on my new blog :) So here it is!

My day started at 3am when I got up and continued on with the cake and decorations, I will NEVER EVER do that again, everything went well and I had a good friend and her daughter come by early in the morning and continue setting everything up which was a fantastic help!!

The party itself was very good and all the kids had a wonderful time there was a small incident with my husband and the ONE job i gave him of being in charge of running the games and the music, first incident was that he didn't have any music and as it turned out I cleaned so well I couldn't find any either, the second was once all the kids had arrived and we were ready to start he decided he had stage fright and didn't want to run any of the games....he told me this while I was holding a tray of burning hot pin wheels and making a coffee for a parent NOT HAPPY! :D

After all that the kids had a nice time and my daughter was very proud to have all her friends there to celebrate.



No comments:

Post a Comment