Tuesday 29 November 2011

Things that make ME happy, inspired by Half Glass Full!

The things that make me happy in life

  • Hot fresh scones with melting butter
  • the way my daughter jumps up and hugs and kisses me when shes really happy and excited
  • being kissed on the forehead when I'm sick by my 4 year old
  • one of my rainydaze cakes completed and sitting on the table longing to be looked at
  • fresh cut grass smell
  • waking up on the morning of something exciting and remembering why I had trouble getting to sleep
  • finally understanding something
  • cup of coffee steaming on a cold day
  • hearing children laugh in a playground
  • being told "I love you" by my daughter and husband
  • knowing that my dreams of having my dream family, house and life are not as far away as they used to be!
I'd like to thank @fayc for inspiring me to write this blog :)
http://faycglasshalffull.blogspot.com/2011/11/random-stuff-which-makes-me-happy-part.html

No comments:

Post a Comment