Saturday 10 December 2011

Things that make you go MMMMMMMM

The last two weeks I have been battling with urge to cook and bake and decorate and EAT!

I have all these amazing ideas for christmas decorating and baking there is just no time to do it all my baking schedule is looking like this:

Tuesday - Cupcakes for dancing breakup party, my idea initially was to do a ballet slipper slab cake or some tutu cupcakes but sadly due to time constraints I had to change my mind. Now I am in the middle of prepping mini christmas trees cupcakes decorated out of snowflake sugarpaste and stacked up to create a christmas tree, Im adding a touch of edible blue glitter with some silver sugar balls and they should look divine.
 (heres hoping)

Sunday - I have a first birthday which I have just sadly found out I cant attend due to our annual extended family christmas day, I promised I would make a very special fairy tale themed cake, very girly was the instruction. This I haven't made my mind up about exactly what this is but photos will be posted later on and I will share my thoughts later.

Sunday - On top of the birthday cake I did say I would do a christmas cake for the family, my idea was to use the 3 different sized pudding tins to create a rounded christmas tree and decorated accordingly, this should look lovely as I wanted to create a very simplistic classy looking tree that wasn't over the top but was eye catching.

On top of all that I am making christmas bark as a christmas present for my aunts and uncles as something a little different, every year I give them token gifts which quite frankly are useless and a waste of money, so I figure this year I will cook a range of delectable treats.  Who doesn't get the odd surprise visitor during this busy time of year and its great to have something scrumptious on hand to offer with a cup of tea.

I will endeavour to up load photos as soon as they are taken to share with you what I create over the silly season.

Till next time

Keep calm and eat cupcakes

Love

Rainy

No comments:

Post a Comment